If you want to improve your memory, retention, and ability to memorize - this productivity report is for you.
You are going to learn:
- 17 memory secrets to improve your memory registration, retention, and recall.
- The art of learning and how it relates to memory?
- What's the difference between knowing and understanding?
- The art of forgetting: research and facts
- AND MORE
Grab it now!
Are you a musician? Here are the easiest ways to learn music by heart, explained systematically.
Build a repertoire of memorized pieces that you can play any time!
Written mainly for people who play the piano or other keyboard, these techniques can also be successfully employed by other instrumentalists.
If you would like to gradually expand your memorized repertoire, this book is a must-read!
- A step-by-step, easy to follow process that will help you memorize your piece
- Tips on more secure and more musical playing
- Ways to make memorization easier before you start memorizing
- How your brain really works when you memorize
- The #1 source of most difficulty for people new to memorizing music
- How to plan your practice time and memorize efficiently
Also check out some similar keyword tags authors have used: