This book also serves as the introduction to a series of books on self-publishing collectively referred to as the Amazon Self-publishing Series:
Amazon Self-publishing 1: Beginner's Guide
Amazon Self-publishing 2: Book Cover Creation
Amazon Self-publishing 3: Manuscript Formatting
Amazon Self-publishing 4: Book Publication
Amazon Self-publishing 5: Book Marketing
Funny and brisk, veteran author Michael O'Hara (a man who actually makes a living writing eBooks and can talk the talk while walking the walk) takes readers (and soon to be successful eBook writers) down a no-nonsense path where they can learn how to monetize the amazing self-publishing platforms that exist today. How so? By learning how to quickly and consistently profit from pop culture.
Many secrets that online retailers won't share about publishing an eBook are revealed in Peter's new eBook, The Most Efficient Way to Publish an eBook. His eBook outlines a simple, efficient, and proven method for eBook publishing that all independent authors should read before undertaking their first eBook conversion.
You will Discover:
• The step-by-step details on how KDP Select-Free works.
• How to set up your ebook for the Freebie Days.
• Promotion. Where to send announcements. A valuable, long list.
• Tracking your downloads and sales.
• Responding to emails from your new readers/friends.
• Detailed steps and advice. No generalities.