Partners in Ministry: Help and Encouragement for Ministry Wives is a compilation of essays about the joys and challenges of being the wife of a man in vocational ministry, written to offer practical help, biblical encouragement, and a reminder of God's faithfulness.
Jesus personally modeled absolute obedience. He accepted and allowed himself to suffer and be sacrificed for our sins in a horrifically painful way. He lived, taught, healed, loved, and sacrificed himself all out of obedience to God and love for us.
As you take in and meditate on the following verses, I hope your life path becomes illuminated by God.
Enjoy your new life in Christ!
- Learn how to prepare on becoming a pastor's wife.
- Be guided before getting married to a pastor.
- Read real life stories supporting concepts presented in each chapter.
- Learn how to become hospitable.
- Learn how to protect your marriage and your children as well.
- Learn how to deal with other's expectations.
- In every chapter there are tips presented on what to do and not to do.