Partners in Ministry: Help and Encouragement for Ministry Wives is a compilation of essays about the joys and challenges of being the wife of a man in vocational ministry, written to offer practical help, biblical encouragement, and a reminder of God's faithfulness.
- Learn how to prepare on becoming a pastor's wife.
- Be guided before getting married to a pastor.
- Read real life stories supporting concepts presented in each chapter.
- Learn how to become hospitable.
- Learn how to protect your marriage and your children as well.
- Learn how to deal with other's expectations.
- In every chapter there are tips presented on what to do and not to do.