Why create a budget that you'll never use?
C. P. Miranda shares an effective approach to creating a budget that works. The companion book to Smashing Your Student Loans, Budgeting for the Real World gives you a practical and easy to adopt a useful budget.
How to Fight Poverty with Bible Verses 2nd Edition teaches you the Bible verse prayers, affirmations and meditations you can use to become financially free. This Christian personal finance book also teaches you several other Biblical things you can do to improve your financial situation.
Christian Personal Finance 2nd Edition teaches 29 Bible principles on money management. It also uses examples from the Bible to teach you:
* Christian financial stress management from people who were dealing with money stress like the Acts 3 beggar and the widow in second Kings.
* Biblical prosperity principles from wealthy men and women of God like Isaac and the Proverbs 31 woman.
"Trai simplu. Viata bogata" este despre educatie financiara, gestionarea bugetului personal si metode de economisire a banilor. Mai este si despre frugalitate, un stil de viata bazat pe consumul responsabil si cheltuieli minime; stil de viata adoptat de tot mai multi oameni care isi doresc o viata mai usoara si contine 300 de idei si metode de economisire si evitare a datoriilor.
Is this book for you?
This book is for those who have energy and ambition to make money, but do not know how.
It is for people who have had to go hungry, not meet their friends because they were too broke, or perhaps live in a car for a year or two. These and many more are all things Darius Black has done because of being poor. If you really want to gain wealth, then this book is for you.
In this book you will discover:
1. Understanding the parable of the talents
2. How to double what’s in your hands
3. Your expenses are either liabilities or assets
4. Reject the doctrine of selfishness And laziness
5. Why those who have will continue to have
6. Why those who don’t have will continue to lose
7. How to live in wealth and abundance
You’ve been thinking about investing in the stock market, but don’t know where to begin. There is too much information about investing and it is quite daunting if you don’t know where to start.
This is where 25 tips on investing for beginners comes in to play. We will look at common topics that you will come across while you take your first steps when it comes to investing.
This book is a call to action and is for anyone who is ready to ‘go for it’. For professionals, amateur or simply the curious who wants to learn the secrets of wealth. As it’s often said, there’s always a better life waiting for you outside, go get it!