Books tagged: pop culture

The adult filter is active; there may be additional content. To view this content, click the "Adult Content" button above to change your filtering option.

Found 130 results (Try using more keywords)

Might As Well Can't Dance!
Price: $3.99 USD. Words: 31,150. Language: English. Published: April 9, 2018. Categories: Essay » Author profile
Pick a profession, and chances are good there are some interesting stories to tell. Imagine what an astronaut has seen, or a first responder faces everyday. I never expected to pilot a helicopter over an L.A. freeway, drive a dog sled team, or work along side my childhood idols. I certainly never expected to be surrounded by 16 tigers! Join me to meet some unforgettable characters.
Lyrics, Love Lines & Rhymes
Price: $2.99 USD. Words: 8,110. Language: English. Published: March 27, 2018. Categories: Fiction » Literature » Literary
This collection is designed to inspire and entertain. You’ll discover spontaneity, free-flowing inventiveness and diversity throughout. Eddie’s lyrics cover a wide range of experiences, feelings and emotions, all with an underlying theme of love interwoven. He shares his unique style written in real life perspective gained from his vast music industry experience.
Romantic Intentions Quarterly - Issue 1, April 2018
Price: $3.99 USD. Words: 41,770. Language: English. Published: April 2, 2018. Categories: Essay » Literature, Nonfiction » Literary criticism » Gothic & Romance
Love in Books, Film, TV and Life... a quarterly magazine celebrating all things romance, interviews, reviews, essays and so much more.
Pop Life: America in the Age of Pop
Price: Free! Words: 117,540. Language: English. Published: February 20, 2018. Categories: Nonfiction » Art, Architecture, Photography » Performing arts, Nonfiction » Entertainment » Humor and satire
Pop Life is a collection of essays across four broad themes: film & television, music & hi-fi audio, video games, the political & personal. Author Daniel Thomas MacInnes tackles every aspect of "the pop life" with biting wit, humor and keen insight, bringing readers on an illuminating journey across the cultural landscape.
Zen Arcade: Classic Video Game Reviews
Price: Free! Words: 101,490. Language: English. Published: February 19, 2018. Categories: Nonfiction » Entertainment » Computer gaming, Nonfiction » Children's Books » Games & Activities / Video & Electronic Games
Do you love to classic video games? Zen Arcade collects 140 reviews of video games across six classic platforms: NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, NEC Turbografx-16, Sega Genesis, and SNK Neo-Geo. Author Daniel Thomas MacInnes, guides you through this living history with warmth, humor and sharp wit. Zen Arcade is a celebration of the vitality and power of classic video games to inspire and entertain.
George Michael Quiz Book
Price: $2.99 USD. Words: 11,250. Language: English. Published: January 31, 2018. Categories: Nonfiction » Gay and Lesbian » Biographies, Nonfiction » Entertainment » Games, puzzles and brain twisters
This quiz book focuses on the career and personal life of global superstar George Michael.
Geek Versus Geek
Price: $4.99 USD. Words: 127,290. Language: English. Published: January 16, 2018 by Overlord Publishing. Categories: Nonfiction » Entertainment » Humor and satire
Collected for the first time! 36 geek arguments from across seven years of Geek Speak Magazine. With a Foreword penned by best-selling author Seanan McGuire, Geek Versus Geek is like having season tickets to the nerdiest debate club of all time. (And that is very much saying something.)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 8: Reviewed
Price: $0.99 USD. Words: 10,590. Language: English. Published: January 30, 2018 by Overlord Publishing. Categories: Nonfiction » Literary criticism » Comics & Graphic Novels
From Buffy expert K. Burtt comes an in-depth analysis of all 43 issues in Joss Whedon's epic comic continuation, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 8.
Sixers - Volume 1 of Macroglint Series
Price: $9.99 USD. Words: 117,560. Language: English. Published: December 15, 2017 by Riverdale Avenue Books. Categories: Fiction » Science fiction » General
In this near future pop-culture-filled dystopian novel, America is under the dark cloud of a new envirus, Camden-Young’s Disease. Unleashed five years earlier from an explosion at a genetic engineering laboratory, the stealth envirus has laid waste to 74% of Caucasians between puberty and their early thirties while the other 26% are mysteriously immune.
Rideshare
Price: Free! Words: 62,950. Language: English. Published: December 15, 2017. Categories: Fiction » Literature » Literary
A novel about driving, podcasting, pop culture, sex, love, loneliness, life and death.