This book is about teaching children to think and act fairly. It is good that society is creating new laws to help prevent bullying. However, it is still best to instill an understanding of fairness in children from the earliest age possible, to prevent unfair behavior.
Discover nine fundamental and simple changes all teachers can make to how they educate young people. These building blocks can all work within the current system while providing the real world skills that the curriculum and subject based learning deny students.
Everyday you model your values to your child. But how do you feel about honesty, morality, respect, responsibility, trust, sexuality, and other values? "Be a Role Model" helps you define your personal values to teach your child.
- Stand out as one of the best teachers in your school.
- Impact and influence students in a positive and powerful way.
- Watch your students grow and become more mature outstanding citizens because of your teaching skills and influence.
- How to plans teaching lessons.
- Different teaching techniques explained
- How to manage a class the right way.
- How to use the art of questioning