Take your tutoring skills from good to great with the inspiring guide to tutoring all ages. Enjoyable to read and easy to understand, Be a Great Tutor: The Inspiring Guide to Tutoring All Ages leads both beginning and experienced tutors step-by-step to more successful sessions.
This book was written by an experienced maths tutor to help parents and carers to be able to tutor their child in general maths. This book contains 14 lesson plans for hourly tuition sessions (which would cost £20-£25 if you paid a tutor)on maths units ranging from basic addition to more advanced ratio questions. Also suitable for adults taking basic or functional skills exams in adult numeracy.
- How to tutor students the right way.
- How to find your clients.
- How to make tutoring lessons effective and fun for students.
- How to praise your students the right way.
- How to start and build your tutoring business.
- How to raise your tutoring fee.
- Make an impact in a student's life.
- Help students achieve better grades and re-ignite their passions for education and life.