Two stories of lives gone askew. (Story One) Cindy has cancer. No one cares, no one comforts. A nurse becomes a good friend, but the world is just too dark. One night she can't stand it and things go over the line. (Story Two) I am a robot. You don't know this, but I am. My life is complicated, yet uncomplicated. Many would say I'm like you - I'm not. Let me prove it to you, that I'm a robot. More
1. Introduction These are two stories based around the idea of human suffering and pain. If you are a bit squeamish, you might want to avoid them as they are very direct - why not try my Mage Fantasy Series if so?
2. Promotional Story Included This file contains a promotional story for my Mage Fantasy Series: An Unexpected Dinner.
3. Description (Emotion) Cindy has cancer. It is the type of cancer that you don’t recover from. Tonight she has made a decision and its one that is final. One that will affect all those around her.
4. Description (I Am A Robot) I’m a robot. The worlds knows it, but pretends it doesn’t. Do you see me? Have you seen me? Will you see me? I’m doubtful, but we shall see. This is my story: The day I realized what I really am; the day what I was slipped away and I was set free. But wait there’s more. I have two stories to tell. Do you hear that train? I do…
5. Notes - Girls on the edge - Hard content - Suicide - Death - Depression - Hurt - Life
Available ebook formats: