Life's Secrets: Keys to Success - a Coaching Model
This is a story about and an account of great Achievers’ lives, the wonders of nature and the universe, which is packed with scientific facts, real life lessons, practical guidelines on the do’s and don’ts of life and the hidden spiritual powers that are ingeniously interwoven with the human ethos that are vital to your life. More
This book is a ‘first of its kind’ in the world, reflecting a strong motivational and spiritual message to young people, students, work seekers, parents and grand parents, who wish to make a success of their careers and life. It can also serve as a lovely gift, recognition award or handout.
This is a story about and an account of great Achievers’ lives, the wonders of nature and the universe, which is packed with scientific facts, real life lessons, practical guidelines on the do’s and don’ts of life and the hidden spiritual powers that are ingeniously interwoven with the human ethos that are vital to your life.
Some of the unique features of this guidebook are inter alia:
• The very interesting mix of South African and international Achievers in various occupations and their specific life philosophies, values, norms, spiritual and poetic anchors in life.
• The fitness hints that identify 29 human body limbs from the Bible.
• The development of leadership skills that are so essential for the youth of today.
• The Christian definition, formula and prerequisites for how success can be achieved.
• Each Chapter has its own set of Objectives, Reflections and Discussion questions.
• The identification of the Right of Admission Requirements for heaven and eternal life.
To illustrate further the primary aim of this book, a description and scientific analysis is applied to the universe by an internationally renowned Christian physicist. He demonstrates how orderly the universe was created, the fine balance that there exists between all known elements to sustain life for man, beast, plant and other nature life forms. This proves undeniably that there must have been ‘a Super-powerful, Almighty and All-wise watchmaker’ who created this universe and mother earth so perfectly and furthermore, maintains it so good for all of us, for nothing!
This paperback also includes inspirational guiding principles and target markets for all:
- Final year High school learners in Grades 12, which can serve as a farewell gift from School Boards with the purpose of serving as their life atlas and compass. This handbook can also be prescribed by the Department of Education to be used in Grades 8-11 in their Life Orientation courses with the aim of exposing them to their role models and the Great Master’s life lessons and career successes.
- Students as a supplementary academic textbook in various strata of academia: Business Management, Social Science and Development, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Philosophy, Bible Studies, Life Skills and motivational courses.
- Travel Agents who can include it in their travel packages’ costs and documentation for clients.
- Event Organisers who can include it as a handout to delegates at conferences or seminars.
The purpose of this volume is to assist learners and young people to achieve success in their careers and life by referring to and using renowned international icons like: Nelson Mandela, Mark Shuttleworth, Dr. Anna Mokgokong, Prof. Zakes Mda, Dr. Anton Rupert, Gary Player, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Graham Bell, Prof. Albert Einstein, Dr. David Livingstone, Arthur Rubinstein, Rick Warren and many more great historical figures like Aristotle, Augustine, Shakespeare and Zeno.
The author is Dr. B Urban Lombard, a Business Economist, Management Consultant, Industrial Psychologist, Professional Manager and former Professor of Business Economics at UNISA. He was a CEO, Director and senior General Manager in various companies. He has also published +20 professional management articles and two post graduate books. As sportsman, he held the Africa junior shot put record and was a member of the Northern Gauteng Veterans Squash team for many years.
Available ebook formats: