List of Completed Works by Lenny Everson
(As of April, 2102, over 9600 copies of Lenny's works have been downloaded.)
• Death On a Small, Dark Lake. 67,700 words. Our hero snags a body in a remote lake.
• Death on a Rocky Little Island 71,500 words. Our hero convinces a friend to take a canoeing trip to the 30,000 islands.
• Mount Moriah 50,000 words. A strange sequence events involves a priest, a poet, a CSIS agent, a space alien, four horny teens, among others. My most fun fiction.
• Last Exit to Pine Lake. 45,000 words. A dying writer goes back into the bush to off himself. Grimly literary. My best fiction.
• Granite and Dry Blood. 9,700 words. Our hero wants to write a book on Massassauga Park. Various people would prefer that he didn’t.
• Death on a Foggy Spring Portage. 11,800 words. One member of a paddling group is found dead on a muddy portage.
• Murder on a Foggy Spring Portage. One member of a paddling group is found dead on a muddy portage.
• Louis Riel and Gabriel Dumont. Ghosts of the two Métis leaders meet in today’s world to remember their lives. A short (20-minute) play for two actors.
Full-Length Poetry Books
• The Minor Odyssey of Lollie Heronfeathers Singer. A middle-aged woman tries to connect with her aboriginal ancestry.
• In The Tavern of Lost Souls. Four poets meet at a grungy bar once a month to give their poetic answers to random questions.
• Love in a Canoe. A set of five chapbooks and a songbook about the love of canoeing. With illustrations.
• Louis Riel and Gabriel Dumont are Dead. Ghosts of the two Métis leaders meet in today’s world to remember their lives. Includes the play.
• Encounter in a Small, Old Cemetery. Autumn. Midnight. Poet visits a small, old private graveyard. Best poem I ever wrote.
• Fire and Ashes. Poems about life’s flames and regrets.
• The Empty Tarmac of a Long-Abandoned Airport. Poems about having a midlife crisis.
• Love Poems A compilation
• Pray for Me: 22 Poems Probably Slandering God and Jesus
• Ballads from an Unlucky Fisherman: Poems from a fisherman
• Tweetable Limericks. 60 limericks small enough to be tweets
• Hiking Poems.
Co-Authored Poetry Chapbooks
• Who Would Be a God? Susan Ioannou and Lenny debate the merits of being a god.
• How to Dance Naked in the Moonlight. Katherine L. Gordon (Celtic pagan) and Lenny (skeptic) confront the ceremony.
• Cats and Dogs. With I. B. Iskov
• For Ko Aye Aung: A Plea for His Release from Prison. For Amnesty International, with other poets.
• If You Condemn Gays: The Bible on Homosexuality and Other Items.
• The Architecture of Suburban West Kitchener. A light look at house styles.
• The Architecture of The University of Waterloo. A light look at the campus buildings.
• Making Tourist Attractions for Towns and Small Cities. Advice.
• Technological Solutions to Global Warming.
• Hyphens: A Guide for the Early Twenty-First Century.
• Colons and Semicolons: A Guide for the Early Twenty-First Century.
• How to Review Draft Technical Writings
• Rebecca’s Trail (Grand River Trail) in Winter
• 7 Temples to Bill Gates: a modern mystery
• The Great God Pan - or Not
• Two in a Tent: Camping Humor.
• Why Haven't Aliens Contacted us?
• Dance Songs for Weddings Available on Smashwords
• Canoe Songs. part of a set of six chapbooks about the love of canoeing. With illustrations.. Available on Smashwords
• 18 Dingbat Songs for Kids Available on Smashwords
Elizabeth Rowan Keith
on Dec. 23, 2012 :
The wonder, wisdom, and wit in the tradition of the Celtic Bard is not lost. It is here in this thoughtful invitation to share in perspectives and practices with roots beyond the borders of time.
(review of free book)