Grand Tours - Tour 7 - Plymouth & Touring Cornwall
Rated 5.00/5 based
on 1 reviews
2nd Iss Oct 2013. Cornwall has over 300 miles of enchanting coastline. This tour takes you from the rugged cliffs & surfing beaches of the Celtic Sea to windswept moors & the beautiful balmy beaches of the Cornish Riviera. It visits medieval castles, peaceful gardens, historical towns, quaint fishing villages & smugglers haunts; all the while exploring the rich history of this beautiful county More
2nd Issue, Updated 5 October 2013.
Cornwall has much more to it than imaginary playful Cornish pixies and delightful clotted cream teas; it is steeped in Arthurian legend, ancient customs, pirate attacks, smugglers and romantic tales of lands lost to the sea; all of which enhance the experience and delights Cornwall has to offer a visitor.
This is a travel guide ebook with a difference that gives a well planned 12 day, 3 location tour (by car) visiting Plymouth and around the spectacular scenery and towns of Cornwall. This illustrated (124 pictures) ebook gives directions, maps, location information & travel tips.
This tour visits: Plymouth, Tamar Bridge & Saltash, Polperro, Talland Bay, Looe, Liskeard, Bodmin Moor, Bodmin, Lostwithiel, Fowey, Charleston, Mevagissey, Hayle, Falmouth, Helston, St Ives, St Michael’s Mount, Marazion, Newlyn, Mousehole, Porthcurno, Sennen, Chysauster Ancient Village, Penzance, Redruth, Newquay, Truro, St Austell, Camelford, Tintagel, Boscastle, Wadebridge & Launceston
In these hard times do you fancy going on a “Grand Tour” to cheer yourself up, touring around some of the attractions this lovely country of ours has to offer, staying in multiple locations, but thought it too hard to organise?
Or perhaps you are planning a first trip to Britain, and are looking for a tour to give you a taste of what Britain has to offer, outside of London?
Are you looking for a new kind of travel/guide book? Perhaps one which gives:
* A well planned 12 day multiple location tour around Plymouth and Cornwall, which you can customise and enjoy at your own pace.
* Detailed information on how to organise your own Grand Tour (travel, accommodation, visitor attractions, location history and information, etc.)
* Tips on how to keep costs down whist away and website addresses to visit to obtain best value for money deals, promotions and discount vouchers.
* Some tour destinations and attractions which are a little different to those normally on offer, some of which are “off the beaten track” and are not covered in other guides
* Gives daily itinerary’s to maximise the time spent in each location which you can follow, or tailor to suit yourself
* Has maps, pictures and information on locations and attractions (including address, opening times, web address, how to get there, history &/or other pertinent information)
* All the information required in one book rather than having to purchase and carry, several city /town different guides whilst on your Grand Tour
* Is suitable for all age groups and nationalities (particularly long haul visitors wishing to see as much of Britain as they can in a limited timescale, but not wanting to join a group arranged tour).
* Armchair traveller information and website addresses to enable them to “virtually” undertake the tour and visit attractions on line, if they cannot visit them in person.
If so ... this could be the ebook for you!
Available ebook formats: