Zeljko Mussovich was born in 1965 in Niksic, Montenegro. Works as a teacher of English in secondary school, but his interests largely exceed the limits of his profession. In the last twenty years he has studied history, science, religion, psychology… His published works:
- A Contribution to the Study of Montenegrin History (BG, Matica Crnogorska, 1996.)
- A Degree of Essence, (collection of essays) (Podgorica, ANIZ, 1997.)
- The Origins of the Montenegrins (Niksic, ANIZ, 2000. Niksic, Cultural center, 2006.)
- The Sound of a Hand (Smashwords, 2012)
- The Mountains of Central Montenegro (A Guide-book for Mountaineers) (Podgorica, 2011; Smashwords, 2013)
- Genetika, istorija i bajke (Genetics, History, and Fairytales) 2017
He lives in Niksic, with his wife, two children, and a dog named Goya.