bin Laden's Revenge :: Beyond the Grave, His Last Attack on the U.S.
An al-Qaeda Islamic terrorist as the sympathetic hero? Not quite but still...
‘bin Laden’s Revenge’ subtitled as ‘Beyond the Grave, Osama bin Laden Last Attack on the U.S.’ is perhaps the first Epic about The War on Terror. More
Author S.P. Grogan has created a ‘docu-novel’ where a cast of colorful characters follow the historic timeline leading up to the U.S. military’s attack on the sanctuary of the world’s most wanted terrorist on May 2nd, 2011 and to the terror threats beyond. Osama bin Laden may be dead but in his last act that night he put into motion one final operational plan, Crimson Scimitar, to attack the United States with more economic devastation and death than 9/11/01.
Someday, when U.S. secret archives are de-classified the true story of al-Qaeda’s attack on the United States in 2011 ‘at the bridge’ will be revealed, with the shocking revelations: (a) that those who indirectly provided the intelligence to create Crimson Scimitar were a group of successful American writers; and (b) that those who will fight to try and stop Crimson Scimitar are an American television reality show hoping for publicity to gain a third season.
If there is any message to be found within ‘bin Laden’s Revenge’ is that further terror from radical Islam fundalmentalists against America is quite probable, and, believe it or not, another worse threat which Americans face daily is ignored. ‘bin Laden’s Revenge’ is a provocative what-if political action thriller set on the international stage.
For the heroes and villains one personality trait that seems to be consistent throughout all the main players is they struggle to be more than they are, to find a new level of self-satisfaction, reaching for goals with fearful results. As example:
• Khalaf, one of bin Laden’s al-Qaeda couriers, is the only one to escape the Abbottabad compound that fateful night and with him are the Crimson Scimitar plans he must carry to the Supreme Council of al-Qaeda, where with his own ambition he seeks to be made a full council member. Follow his 2011 journey as he meets with all the top leaders of al-Qaeda and the perils he faces.
• Sabz, the beautiful and smart Uzbekistan teenager, who will do anything, and she does, to escape an arranged marriage.
• Multi-millionaire games developer Hugh Fox who wishing to accomplish something good for mankind decides to go out and capture Osama bin Laden, and Wendell Holmes, the C.I.A. agent, whose last assignment before retirement is to thwart Fox’s plans when his bounty hunting team lands in Islamabad on May 1st.
• There is SEAL Team Six Member Shawn Pacheco, the explosives expert, who struggles under battlefield stress and in a moment of self-doubt refuses to shake the hand of The President of the United States. He will have the opportunity to redeem himself under harrowing 'cliff hanging' conditions.
• Don’t forget the strong women of ‘Revenge’: Samantha Carlisle who only enjoys her men, young, and without commitment and ex-cop Callie Cardoza who wants another woman’s man but first has to rid herself of her current lover, which happens, not to what she wished for, when his car is blown up.
Follow the fast-paced ups-and-downs of the hunting al-Qaeda; tragedy, triumph, and perhaps soon an answer from a future prophet.
The First Epic about The War on Terror begins with ‘bin Laden’s Revenge’ by S.P. Grogan