Rated 5.00/5 based
on 2 reviews
Penny Martin swore long ago she'd never date a fisherman, even if it meant a break up with high school sweetheart Davey Grant. Davey, injured at sea, needs a nurse, and Penny agrees - just to help an old friend.
Drawn back into Davey's world, Penny struggles to break free. But which is stronger, her fear of the ocean and what it does to the men who fish it, or her attraction to Davey? More
Davey's Life Rules
1. Love the ocean with all its beauty and danger
2. If your high school sweetheart leaves you no choice, see Rule #1
3. When the going gets tough, see Rule #1
4. Don't ever ask for help
When he's injured, Davey still can't break his own rules, especially #1.
Even for the woman he loves.
Penny's Life Rules
1. Never fall for a fisherman
2. If he's your high school sweetheart, see Rule #1
3. If you still love him see Rule #1
4. If he needs your help, give it, then see Rule #1
But what happens when your heart overrules your head?
Sometimes you have to break all the rules. Even rule #1.
Available ebook formats: