Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, pdb, txt
on Sep. 13, 2012 :
This book is my introduction to the Monster-Girl genre of erotica. Overall, I didn't know what to expect and what I got was surprisingly better than I thought I'd get.
The story is fairly well written, though how Andrew gets lost in the story seems a bit forced, kinda like the beginning of the Blair Witch Project. But once the story gets underway, the story itself is pretty good. There's a wonderful amount of description in the erotica itself.
There are a couple things that need improving in this story. One fact (and may seem like nit-picking) is that the slug girl is actually a snail-girl. Though it may seem like a minor detail, if a person had not looked at the beautiful cover art, they would have expected something different.
Another is the loose threads of the story. There are things that I would have loved to see explained. Things are hinting at, suggesting that there is a possibility that the slug girl is lying to Andrew. We never do find out the answers to those questions and though that may not bother some readers, others will be left wondering.
I will say that it was refreshing to see a story about a man and a woman creature where the sexual organs aren't what you'd expect. It's nice to see creativity being used in way that a monster girl can mate with a human male.
So if you are into exotic erotica of a new flavor, this may be a story for you. It's new, it's refreshing, and certainly different. Give it a read, if anything you'll certainly be surprised. I myself will be looking for more stories by this author.
(reviewed within a month of purchase)
on Aug. 09, 2012 :
* Cover art is great.
* A nice twist on the monster girl genre.
* Effort was made to separate the differences in sexual organs from a regular woman.
* Some redundant use of words, as well as several instances where the word "I" could easily have been filtered out. Also, there are some tense issues as well.
* If we're being technical, the slug-girl is technically a snail. While there are shelled slugs, her shell was too big and coiled for her to be considered a slug.
* Some questions left unanswered by the ending.
Review: Niche interest and great idea, moderate execution and could have been better.
(reviewed the day of purchase)