Available ebook formats: epub mobi lrf pdb html
John Lyons Certified Trainer Keith Hosman lives near San Antonio, TX and divides his time between writing how-to training materials and conducting training clinics in most of these United States as well as in Germany and the Czech Republic.
Visit horsemanship101.com for more D.I.Y. training and to find a clinic happening near you.
Other books from Keith Hosman:
- Crow Hopper's Big Guide to Buck Stopping
- Get On Your Horse: Curing Mounting Problems
- Horse Tricks
- How to Start a Horse: Bridling to 1st Ride
- Rein In Your Horse's Speed
- Round Penning: First Steps to Starting a Horse
- Trailer Training
- What I'd Teach Your Horse, Training & Re-Training the Basics
- What Is Wrong with My Horse?
- When Your Horse Rears... How to Stop It
- Your Foal: Essential Training