Available formats: epub, mobi, pdf, rtf, lrf, txt
Natalie Tinti was born in 1999, California. Her amazing innate writing talent showed through in her first grade essays and continues to be her unique way to express herself.
Natalie decided to write the popular kids' book, Sewing a Friendship, because she noticed several children at her school who appeared to have trouble making friends.
In addition to being a prolific young author and illustrator, Natalie studies acting and speaks publicly at various venues in Southern California. Her inspirational message encourages other children to follow their own dreams.
More about Natalie at http:sewingafriendship.com
1. Bronze Award 2010 Children’s Picture Book All Ages hosted by Young Voices Foundation
2. Bronze Award 2010 in Children Chapter Books hosted by Readers Favorite Book Reviews
3. Finalist 2010 in the Children’s Picture Book Softcover Category hosted by International Book Awards
4. Winner 2010 in Children’s Motivation Category hosted by National Indie Excellence Awards
5. Winner Spring 2010 Pinnacle Achievement Award hosted by the North American Bookdealers Exchange
6.Silver Medal 2009 in Children Chapter Books hosted by Readers Favorite Book Reviews.
Since the publication of her book, Sewing a Friendship, Natalie participated in a book reading, a book signing and a book presentation everywhere.