About the Author
Deidra D. S. Green is highly sought after as a lecturer, educator, and presenter. Her command of the podium, extensive knowledge base, and ability to effectively communicate, has both informed and captivated audiences. They leave challenged, inspired, and wanting more.
Deidra was born in E. St. Louis, IL to proud parents Robert W. and M. Catherine Smoot. She is the eldest of the three children; her younger sister Robyn Kaye has been resting with God since 1999. Her baby brother Patrick Schayne, is an educator, author, and a dynamic speaker. Deidra, her two children VcToryann and Kamerron, and her brother reside in Atlanta GA.
Deidra has continued her literary prowess as a freelance writer, literary coach, ghostwriter and professional editor, as well as authoring several books for all age groups. In 2009, she founded The Mahogany Writers Exchange, a writing group for adults interested in honing their writing craft.
Other Works by Deidra include:
• From the Outside In (non-fiction, true crime)
• My Forever Airplane (children’s non-fiction)
• Smallest Superhero (Children’s fiction series)
• Smallest Superhero and the CBU (Children’s fiction series)
• Epiphanies While Driving (inspiration/motivation)
• Closet Issues: A Poet’s Journey into the Dark Places (prose/short stories)
• Wordsmithin’ (poetry)
• Twisted Sister (Adult fiction, first installment of Anthology of a Trick)