Standing Up To Maturity: Being the Best Person You Can Be
Striving to become mature is one of life's achievements and a responsibility that we owe to ourselves and to others. But age isn't the only precursor to maturity–experiences also are. Learn how to cultivate maturity by practicing on mature characteristics you already have, and learn what else to acquire. You are designed to be great. Be it. More
CAN YOU STAND UP TO MATURITY?
BE GROWN UP AND MATURE
What does it mean to be mature? Can you stand up to your responsibilities, recognize life's lessons as gifts, laugh at your own mistakes, face up to the consequences of your actions, and be a good citizen to the world? Yes, being mature is all that – with more great things to follow.
You can be grown up and remain as immature as a kid. This is also unfortunately true. Just look around you to see the consequence of too many not being able to stand up to their responsibilities and adult roles. There is a need for more mature people. Everywhere.
This guide will tell you not only how to be mature, but the inner workings behind the process of maturity – what triggers maturity, what makes one person more susceptible to learning, and what rewards the human race and the world will reap when more people are mature.
If you are still reading up to this point, then you are being called to action – your inner self is calling on you to start your own journey to truly growing up.
Secrets you'll learn inside:
• The true essence of and what comprises maturity. Become aware of how you measure.
• How to foster the right attitude to welcome change. Our life is a journey, and every change constitutes a crossroad that will lead us to our chosen path. Where is your own journey taking you?
• How to recognize the stages to maturity. Why are some people considered older than their years, while some never grew up!
• How to gently ready your children towards their own maturity. When a child is not taught the values of maturity, results are not always pretty.
• What maturity brings to a person's character – which means mature is cool.
• What priorities lie in a mature person's heart – which means mature people are attractive to the opposite sex.
• What strong principles mature people hold – mature people are leaders who do not need positions to rule, beloved by family members, held in high esteem by the society.
• Wisdom quotes, prayers, affirmations – words that will give you strength to travel your life's journey, to be tough when the going gets tough, and stand up when you fall.
• And much more!
This eBook is short because we consider fluffs and fillers immature and a waste of time. This eBook is packed with content that is direct and life changing. You can read it in one sitting. What you find here will make you think about your life, redo what can be changed, and eliminate what can't be redone.
Finally, get answers to your questions like:
"How can I be the best person I can be?"
"Am I walking towards my journey's destination?"
"Can I still change?"
Get this eBook now and truly grow up!
You are designed to be great – start achieving it NOW.
Available ebook formats: