How I Got The Most Bang For My Buck in Thailand
This book will include a collection of my most interesting and at times fascinating experiences with women in Thailand. So, unlike my first book where I told you what to do and what not to do, you’ll be able to draw your own conclusions from my most profound experiences.
These stories are real: They’re thought provoking, ridiculous, insightful, interesting, and entertaining as hell. More
The Companion to the cult classic, “How to get the most bang for your buck in Thailand”
A year after I published “How to get the most Bang for your buck in Thailand, the results are in. The amazing and at times overwhelmingly positive responses I received from readers has made it one of the most prideful experiences of my life. It seems like I got a “thank you email” for nearly every book sold. I’ve even become friends with many of the readers. But in having conversations with dozens of my readers one thing has become apparent:
The tips, tricks, and strategies in the first book were so well thought out and so on target, it must have taken me quite a few interesting experiences to get to the level of expertise that I have. As much as people love the do’s and don’ts, they seem to be equally as interested in the experiences that helped me to mold them. Every time I’m on the phone or having an IM conversation with a reader, I allude to one of my personal stories and each time without fail, people want to hear more.
So it’s clearly time for Pt. TWO. This book will include a collection of my most interesting and at times fascinating experiences with women in Thailand. So, unlike my first book where I told you what to do and what not to do, you’ll be able to draw your own conclusions from my most profound experiences.
These stories are real: They’re thought provoking, ridiculous, insightful, interesting, and entertaining as hell.
*** I am also including a few extra chapters of critical importance concerning the following topics:
1) HIV Lies and more lies. I have exclusive information regarding HIV in Thailand; DO NOT MISS.
2) Why learning fluent Thai is not important or even something you want to show off.
3) New Helpful Technology/ money savers (I update the most well liked chapter of Pt. 1 in great detail)
4) Making Money in Thailand (Important up to date/ exclusive information) I don't give you the same tired and unrealistic options you can easily look up; I give you real and practical advice in this department that has worked and continues to work well for any who try.
5) Your Looks -1st I give you a basic guide of things you HAVE TO DO these days to keep your appearance at a level the Thai girl will consider acceptable. The level of acceptability here has changed drastically just in the past few years. 2nd I give you tips to take it to the next level where your appearance will be a big selling point for you, regardless of your age. I give you the best information on this subject you will find, that’s a personal guarantee. Some of my readers need this chapter more than others, but all of you need to read it.
*And as always, when you buy either of my books you’ll have the opportunity to contact me directly and I’ll help you out in any way that I can. I have a wealth of information and resources here; if you need specific help for a visa situation, logistics of moving, negotiation help with rent/buying a home, legal questions, or even just want to see what I think about a situation you find yourself in with a member of the opposite sex, I’ll take time out to help you.
Available ebook formats: