Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
About the Author
It is exciting to finally present a story that has travelled with me across Canada and the States!
After enriching life experiences in the Yukon and northern Europe and college studies in Saskatchewan, my current wilderness home and muse for many winter scenes is in central Manitoba.
In true "Oren’s journal" style, here are some TMI tidbits about me:
1. Our family dog is a massive Malamute who treats us to dog sled rides in the winter and long, pulling walks through the snowless seasons. Best not to bicycle with him.
2. I am considering a 10 step program to help me with an addiction to Coca-cola. Which, by the way, fueled ¾ of this novel.
3. I walk and walk and walk each day, often considering to just keep going and never turn back. Kind of like when you’re at Disneyland.
4. If I believed in reincarnation (or that God would let us experience life like an animal in the heavenly realms) I would pick polar bear. Not so much if the ice caps disappear, but you know, wishful thinking.
5. I love to read, write, solve puzzles and laugh over the comics in the newspaper. Which I read faithfully because it is something to read.
6. Bored yet? I love Mars bars, dressing up for Halloween (I was Smurfette last year), playing laser tag, and getting my nails done. Because under the whole “travelling, loving the outdoors persona” is a princess. With pretty nails.