Managing partner/owner V Rae Art 2005 to present
Government Affairs Consultant
• Advised and represented private health and human service agencies pursuing partnering and outsource opportunity with Alaska state and local government and/or public policy, regulatory and statutory change within Executive and Legislative branches of State government.
Commissioner / Deputy Commissioner
• Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer serving Alaska's integrated system of prisons, jails, probation and parole services. Responsible for executive management of 1,400 employees and $160 million annual operating budget.
Attorney at Law
• Assistant Attorney General: emphasis on constitutional claims against government officials (Sec 1983), draft regulations, advice to agencies
Education / Credentials
• J.D. Seattle University School of Law
• M.S. University of Oregon Interdisciplinary Studies / Social Work
• B.S. Corban University, Oregon Sociology
• Merchant Mariner 100 Ton Master Near Coastal License (2010)