Bro Sis Diaries
Featuring more fantastic tales of forbidden love in Jess C Scott's second taboo anthology! Explore a unique and very sweet type of love in the Bro Sis Diaries series, where consenting step siblings indulge in devilish fun with the sexual love they share and desire. Genre: Erotic Love (more plot than porn; 5 stories--approx 55,000 words) More
Featuring more fantastic tales of forbidden love in Jess C Scott's second taboo anthology! Explore a unique and very sweet type of love in the Bro Sis Diaries series, including Play the Game, My Protector, Casual Encounter, Addicts Anonymous, and Jet Set, where consenting step siblings indulge in devilish fun with the sexual love they share and desire.
Genre: Erotic Love (more plot than porn)
Length: 5 stories | 55,000 words
Disclaimer: This fictitious title contains a wicked lovely display of pseudo-incest between step siblings. All characters are 18+.
* * *
1. Play the Game: In the process of inviting his stepsister to be his wingwoman, playboy Nikolai discovers just how attractive Natalie really is.
2. My Protector: Fiona knows she can always count on her older brother. When things move too quickly between Fiona and her new boyfriend, she discovers how far Jordan is willing to go to ensure her safety.
3. Casual Encounter: Roy is checking out Craigslizt when he sees Anita's nude photo in a personals ad. He sends a fake email—which Anita responds to.
4. Addicts Anonymous: Alexa and Peter live with overbearing parents who are actually sex addicts. Will the step siblings be severely punished or encouraged for their 'bad' behavior, if they're caught experimenting?
5. Jet Set: Seiji is concerned about Nyanko's stale love life, till he notices being in the same place with his stepsister all the time might come with extra perks.
* * *
"Jess hits the sweet spot between substance and entertainment."
-- XP, Book Doctor (Asia), Sept 2012
“Bold, fearless and always original, Jess C Scott dares to bring to light some of our darkest fantasies.”
-- The Arts House, Nov 2012
* * *
Excerpt from Jet Set (Story #5):
(Seiji / Monday Blues)
It's unheard of now, between Nyanko and I, that we would do anything like that again. We've never even really talked about it. I tried a few times, over Skype--when we'd just returned from the trip--but she always sounded a little distant and dispassionate about it. I could never really reach out to her to ask her if, how, when…when she'd want something like that again, if ever.
I sometimes still think of that week. Sometimes missing it and sometimes regretting it. Why hope for something if it's never going to appear? Life can be so pessimistic and cruel.
I know it's not like we were in a "timeless romance" or "epic love story"--but damn, sometimes a person, or I, don't need that type of grand thing. Just a simple love, simple enjoyable sex with somebody I like and trust, that's enough for me. I'm not greedy.
Nyanko and I had sex with each other every day of that week. We'd stay up late every single night. Sometimes it'd start with either of us giving the other a back massage. We tried different ways to do the 69 position first.
"Oh my God!" Nyanko gasped one time when she accidentally hit me against the face with her foot. "So sorry, Seiji."
So to spare myself getting kicked in the face again, I jokingly commanded her to come up close to me instead.
"Right here," I told her.
I got her to sit across my upper chest with her groin in my face so I could lick and tease her pussy that way. I so enjoyed watching and feeling her move around with all those lovely sounds coming from her mouth.
I do miss the taste of her.
* * *
About the Author:
Jess is an author/artist/non-conformist who’s dedicated to writing original stories that are both meaningful and entertaining.
When it comes to sexuality, she’s more interested in intimacy than explicitness ;)
Jess is also the founder of jessINK, an innovative publishing company that focuses on substance over short-term success with current fads and marketing hype.
Available ebook formats: