Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb html
Olga has had a diverse career—exploring the jungles of South America as a photojournalist with WWF International in Switzerland; working as an editor in the highly political arena of the United Nations in Geneva; writing some 200 articles on alternative health, personal growth, relationships and the environment; operating her own publishing company for non-fiction authors; and working as a magazine editor and writer, while developing her ground-breaking approach to relationships and personal empowerment.
Through the study of human dynamics, Olga gained an understanding of the mind-body connection and the power and purpose of negative subconscious programming. She realized that certain 'missing pieces' in our emotional and psychological make-up determine the way we live and the people, situations and circumstances that we attract.
In her 15 years of private practice, Olga has developed techniques that help her clients to become empowered, break out of dysfunctional cycles and take control of their lives.
"My goal is to empower you to live fully, with a complete understanding of the true driving
forces in your life. I won't give you educated guesses or generalized theories. What I will give you is a system for making sense of your life, transforming your subconscious programming, and creating the circumstances you desire."
Olga has trained in several branches of kinesiology, Body Alignment Technique, intuitive and energetic healing, interpersonal dynamics and conflict resolution. She has also studied nutrition and metabolic therapy. She works internationally, offering private consultations, empowerment intensives, customized coaching and online training, dedicated to helping people transform their relationships, health, performance, finances and happiness quotient.
Writing and Editing
As a professional writer and editor for the past 23 years, Olga has written some 200 articles on relationships, personal empowerment, subconscious programming, alternative health, the environment and popular psychology, and continues to contribute articles to a variety of North American magazines (such as Health Naturally, Real Woman, Divorce Magazine, Common Ground, Shared Vision, Health n Vitality, among others).
In the early 80s, Olga worked as a photojournalist for the World Wide Fund for Nature International in Switzerland , travelling to WWF project sites for firsthand reporting and photographic coverage of their Latin American & Caribbean programme. Working with field personnel, the media and WWF's 30 national organizations around the world, she wrote news and feature articles for WWF and other environmental publications, as well as editing numerous articles, promotional booklets, country profiles and a monthly newsletter.
As the editor for UNAIDS—the United Nations Joint Programme on HIV/AIDS—in Geneva (2001-2004),
Olga edited and revised their numerous publications and campaign materials on HIV and AIDS.
She has also worked as:
* a book editor for non-fiction writers in the fields of alternative health, personal growth, spirituality and the environment.
* a magazine editor, editing Shared Vision for six years in the early 90s.
* an alternative-health columnist for BC Woman magazine (1997), contributing a monthly column on alternative-health-related issues.
* a relationship columnist writing a regular relationship column for Shared Vision throughout 2006.
* co-editor/writer for Waking Up the West Coast—healers and visionaries, by Jaime Kowal (published by Catalyst Publications, October 2006).
* a freelance editor for the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), the International Labour Organization (ILO), IMD, the United Nations Research Institute for Social Development (UNRISD), the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Family Health International, and other international organizations.
* an editorial consultant to environmental groups, real estate agencies, motivational and personal development organizations, financial planning companies and marketing consultants in Vancouver, Canada.
* a writer/editor of educational booklets for IUCN (the World Conservation Union), in Switzerland.