You are Michelle's reader if. . .
- You love adventure and romance featuring knights, dragons and fairies and strong characters who win the day
- You like paranormal romances with sexy alpha males and spunky heroines who fight for what’s right
- You like sexy contemporary romances with sassy heroines who love high fashion
- You love fantasy worlds with magic, romance, dragons, castles, elves and fairies with classic good vs. evil storylines–and good always wins
- You believe in Everlasting Love
- You have a penchant for Swashbuckling Adventure
- You have an affinity for Heart-Stopping Action
Michelle Miles is the author of fast-paced, fun-filled paranormal, fantasy and contemporary romances. She is the author of the epic fantasy romance series, Realm of Honor, the paranormal romance series, Guardians of Atlantis, and the contemporary romance series, the Coffee House Chronicles.
She is a member of Romance Writers of America® and the Dallas Area Romance Authors chapter. Her work has placed in the highly-acclaimed Writer’s Digest Writing Competition and the Stroke of Midnight Contest sponsored by the Passionate Ink chapter.
In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, reading and watching movies. A Native Texan, she loves castles, dragons, fairies and elves and is an avid Game of Thrones fan. She can be found online at Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Goodreads.