How to Have a Romance Novel Marriage and Live Happily Ever-After - Advice on Building a Strong Christian Marriage
Have you been longing for a marriage right out of a romance novel? Maybe you’ve read plenty of romance novels and wondered why your marriage never seems to measure up. Building a strong, Christian marriage that is full of love and romance is possible, even if you feel that your marriage will never compare to those romance novels. More
Have you been longing for a marriage right out of a romance novel? Maybe you’ve read plenty of romance novels and wondered why your marriage never seems to measure up. Building a strong, Christian marriage that is full of love and romance is possible, even if you feel that your marriage will never compare to those romance novels.
If you’re considering Christian marriage counseling, you want to avoid a divorce or you simply want to enjoy more romance and a healthier marriage, this book offers excellent advice, tips and suggestions you can begin implementing in your relationship today.
In this book, you’ll discover Christian advice for couples that is based solidly on Christian principles and the Bible. Learn about why so many people have the wrong expectations when they get married and why those expectations can be detrimental to a marriage. Find out why you keep having those disagreements and learn how to handle disagreements appropriate to keep your marriage strong. With an easy to read style that cuts right to the heart of the matter, you’ll find experienced Christian tips on many important marital topics, such as:
- Unrealistic expectations in marriage – why those romance novels and romance movies may be leaving you disappointed and frustrated with your marriage.
- Why unrealistic expectations of yourself may be harming your marriage.
- Disagreements within marriage – why you can’t expect your marriage to be free from disagreements.
- A Bible based approach to tacking disagreements to strengthen your marriage instead of tearing it down.
- Prayer and how it can be used to solve disagreements.
- Keeping your marriage strong while juggling children and other responsibilities.
- Common marriage problems that come with that first child.
- How to make your marriage a priority.
- Date nights – learn how to have date nights at home and discover great ideas that won’t break your budget.
- Christian advice for wives – learn what the Bible says about how you should treat your husband.
- Advice for being a good Christian husband – Biblical principles every husband should understand.
- And much, much more!
These are merely a few of the essential topics covered in this informational and life-changing book. Full of inspirational guidance and helpful answers to some of the toughest marriage questions, this book tactfully addresses some of the issues facing many Christian couples today.
From newlyweds to couples that have been together 25 years this book offers relevant information. It’s even an excellent read for couples that aren’t yet married, providing a helpful guide that can help couples start their marriage the right way – with Christ right in the center of the marriage.
Your marriage is the greatest adventure you’ll even embark on, so why not enjoy this incredible adventure together. Keep your faith and your marriage strong and enjoy the companionship and love that you’ve always dreamed about in the past. You don’t have to keep reading romance novels about happy couples – you can experience a romance novel marriage yourself. Buy your copy and learn how today!
Available ebook formats: