Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
ALAN ANNAND is a writer of crime fiction, offering an intriguing blend of mystery, suspense, thriller and occult genres. When he’s not dreaming up ingenious ways to kill people and thrill readers, he occasionally finds therapy in writing humor, short stories and faux book reviews.
Before becoming a full-time novelist and scriptwriter, he worked as a technical writer for the railway industry, a corporate writer for private and public sectors, a human resources manager and an underground surveyor.
Currently, he divides his time between writing in the AM, astrology in the PM, and meditation on the OM. For those who care, he’s an Aries with a dash of Scorpio.
- Writer of mystery suspense novels.
- Astrologer/palmist, trained in Western/Vedic astrology.
- Amateur musician, agent provocateur and infomaniac.
- Writing: www.sextile.com
- Astrology: www.navamsa.com
Books available at Amazon, Apple, Barnes&Noble, Smashwords, etc:
- Al-Quebeca (police procedural mystery thriller)
- Antenna Syndrome (hard-boiled sci-fi mystery thriller)
- Felonious Monk (New Age noir mystery thriller #2)
- Harm’s Way (hardboiled mystery thriller)
- Hide in Plain Sight (psychological mystery suspense)
- Mutual Reception (western astrology text)
- Parivartana Yoga (Vedic astrology text)
- Scorpio Rising (New Age noir mystery thriller #1)
- Soma County (New Age noir mystery thriller #3)
- Specimen and Other Stories (short fiction)
- Stellar Astrology (essays in Vedic astrology)
Previously published five novels under pseudonyms with New York publishers:
- Harm's Way (St.Martin's Press), by Aleister Foxx
- Antenna Syndrome (Tower Publications), by Alan Marks
- Skyraiders (Tower Publications), by Alan Marks
- Bearknife Gold (Tower Publications), by Alan Marks
- Commando Attack (Tower Publications), by Alan Marks
- BA, English Lit
- BSc, Math & Physics
- Diploma, British Faculty of Astrological Studies
- Diploma, American College of Vedic Astrology
Citizen of the world:
- Lived in Montreal 26 yrs, Toronto 6 yrs
- Lived in England one year
- Traveled USA, Mexico, Caribbean, Europe, Morocco, Lebanon, India, Thailand