Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Artour Rakhimov, PhD, is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and breathing trainer and teacher. He is a natural health care practitioner who has transformed thousands of lives over the past 12 years. Dr. Artour Rakhimov is engaged in dispelling popular myths related to respiration and bringing innovations and knowledge into the mainstream of medicine, alternative health, and society. He is the inventor of the Amazing DIY Breathing Device and the author of the world's largest website devoted to breathing retraining for real health through higher body oxygenation.
* High School Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University Honor student (Grade "A" for all exams)
* Moscow University PhD (Math/Physics), accepted in Canada and the UK
* Winner of many regional competitions in mathematics, chess and sport orienteering (during teenage and University years)
* Good classical piano-player: Chopin, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Strauss (up to now)
* Joined Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in 2001
* Former captain of the ski-O varsity team and member of the cross-country skiing varsity team of the Moscow State University, best student teams of the USSR
* Total distance covered by running, cross country skiing, and swimming: over 100,000 km or over 2.5 loops around the Earth
* Author of the publication which won Russian National 1998 Contest of scientific and methodological sport papers
* Former individual coach of world-elite athletes from Soviet (Russian) and Finnish national teams who took gold and silver medals during World Championships
* Whistleblower and investigator of suicide-massacres and other crimes organized worldwide by GULAG KGB agents using the fast total mind control method
* Practitioner of the New Decision Therapy and Kantillation
* Level 2 Trainer of the New Decision Therapy
on Sep. 25, 2013 :
As a practitioner of martial art, this book has helped me greatly in areas of breathing, endurance, healing and relaxation. My circulation has never been better and most of that progress I can thank to knowledge i received reading work and books by dr. Artour Rakhimov.
This is amazing book with many practical examples! It connects relaxation, visualization, breathing and physical activity in a very practical and efficient way. I would strongly recommend this book to everyone that is interested in improving life quality.
(reviewed 2 days after purchase)
on June 01, 2013 :
A very informative book on buteyko breathing. A must for someone trying to help there health and breathing. Well written and easy to understand. The author has a wealth of knowledge on this subject. Brilliant.
(reviewed 3 days after purchase)