The Tempter: His Tactics and How to Take Him Out
In The Tempter: His Tactics and How to Take Him Out, Pastor, Teacher and author Troy J. Edwards takes you through the Scriptures and exposes the Tempter’s sinister and crafty attacks on man. You will learn how sin breaks the heart of God but delights the Tempter and how the Tempter has used so-called Christian theology to make God appear to be the author of sin. More
Satan’s most significant role concerning mankind has been that of the Tempter. In The Tempter: His Tactics and How to Take Him Out, we take you through the Scriptures and expose the Tempter’s sinister and crafty attacks on man. Besides practical truth that will lead to a life of victory over sin, The Tempter also answers some very important questions such as:
* Did God really ask Abraham to offer Isaac as a burnt offering?
* Did God really send a lying spirit to tempt Ahab?
* Did God use a “marionette type” of control over Pharaoh during Israel’s slavery?
* Did God want Adam and Eve to fall, thus bringing sin into the world?
* Did God predestine Judas to betray Jesus?
These and many other questions are answered in this book. You will not only learn that you serve a good God who hates sin, but you will learn how to overcome it’s true source, the Tempter.