The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan: Online and Offline Promotion Strategies to Build Your Audience and Sell More Books
Rated 5.00/5 based
on 1 reviews
Loaded with proven tactics to make the book marketing journey a bit easier and a lot more effective, The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan will show you how to build your own marketing plan, develop an effective website and blog, reach your audience with social media, attract media attention with DIY publicity strategies, boost visibility for your book on Amazon, and much more. More
After finally getting a book published, many authors find that the hardest part wasn’t actually writing the book or getting it into print. The biggest challenge lies in marketing the book. Aside from the fact that it can be overwhelming, most authors have day jobs and not much time to figure out which book promotion strategies will work. The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan is loaded with proven and effective tactics to make the marketing journey a bit easier and a lot more effective.
You will learn how to:
• Develop your own unique book marketing plan
• Establish authority in your field for your subject matter
• Build an effective website and leverage the power of blogging
• Reach your audience with Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube
• Attract media attention with DIY publicity strategies that generate big exposure
• Boost sales on Amazon with insider tips to help you gain more visibility for your book
• Participate in book awards programs, book signing events, and other offline strategies
• Host ebook giveaways, write for websites, participate in Internet radio shows, and other powerful online marketing tactics
• Break in to professional speaking—for free or for fee
• Leverage your book to generate revenues from consulting, information products, and much more
Each chapter concludes with an interview with a successful nonfiction author, providing even more real-world insight. Written for new and established authors of business, self-help, health and wellness, memoir, how-to, and other nonfiction books, The Nonfiction Book Marketing Plan will help you identify proven tactics that you can begin implementing immediately to reach your audience and sell more books.
Stephanie Chandler is the author of several books including Own Your Niche: Hype-Free Internet Marketing Tactics to Establish Authority in Your Field and Promote Your Service-Based Business. She is also CEO of AuthorityPublishing.com, specializing in custom publishing for nonfiction books and social media marketing services for authors, and NonfictionAuthorsAssociation.com, a community dedicated to providing marketing education for members. A frequent speaker at business events and on the radio, Stephanie has been featured in Entrepreneur, BusinessWeek, and Wired magazine, and she is a blogger for Forbes. Visit StephanieChandler.com for more information or follow her on Twitter: @bizauthor.