The Moon Sign is one of the most important astrological characteristics, but only a few people know their Moon Sign. The book explains how to find out your Moon Sign and shows on many examples how it works in the lives of celebrities. The knowledge of your Moon Sign will help you to discover your hidden talents, to better understand people around you, and to live a healthier and happier life. More
The Moon Sign is one of the most important astrological characteristics, but only a few people know their Moon Sign. The book explains how to find out your Moon Sign and shows on many examples how it works in the lives of celebrities. The knowledge of your Moon Sign will help you to discover your hidden talents, to better understand people around you, and to live a healthier and happier life.
So what the Moon Sign is? You probably know your "star sign" which is defined from the date of birth - when reading a "horoscope" in a newspaper or a magazine, you select the one for your "star sign". In fact, “star sign” is just a marketing term introduced by newspapers and magazines, it doesn’t exist in real astrology. The astrological feature misnamed as “star sign” is actually the Sun Sign, i.e. the sign of the zodiac in which the Sun was situated at the moment of your birth.
Okay, so you already know your Sun Sign, but still, what is the Moon Sign? It's the sign of the zodiac through which the Moon was traveling at the moment when you were born. The Moon is somewhat underestimated in Western Astrology but it is considered to be the main celestial body in Hindu Astrology, with its uninterrupted, thousands years old tradition.
Once you discover your Moon Sign, you'll feel like you've recognised something important, essential about yourself. You'll better understand your strengths an weaknesses and, if you want to dive that deep, you might even discover why you have chosen to live this life.
These are just a few curious facts from the book:
* Both Bill Gates and Steve Jobs have pioneering Aries for their Moon Sign.
* Angelina Jolie and her father, Jon Voight, also share the same Moon Sign, and also Aries.
* Moon in Taurus gave the world some of the most popular authors including O. Henry, Alexandre Dumas, Ian Fleming and Hans Christian Andersen.
* Quite surprisingly, the Moon in Taurus also gave the world some of the prominent mystics: Edgar Cayce, Carlos Castaneda, Emanuel Swedenborg, and Jane Roberts. Carl Gustav Jung was also born with the Moon in Taurus, and some people could say he was also a mystic.
* Gemini is the Moon Sign of the many of the prominent world's leaders including Simon Bolivar, Catherine the Great, Giuseppe Garibaldi, Helmut Kohl. And you know what? Barack Obama is also in this company.
* The Moon in Cancer gave birth to a whole presidential dynasty! Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Eleanor Roosevelt were all born with the Moon in Cancer.
* Here is another Moon Sign presidential connection: both George W. Bush and George H.W. Bush have diplomatic Libra for their Moon Sign.
* Some of the coolest movie heroes - Arnold Schwarzenegger, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt, George Clooney - were all born with the Moon in Capricorn.
In the book, you will find many more surprises and discoveries. It will also teach you:
* how to find out where the Moon is on the daily basis, and how to use that knowledge to make your life happier and more efficient;
* how to find a partner with whom you will live happily for many years;
* how to choose the safest day for a surgery,
* and many other things.
Available ebook formats: