The Corporation Sole
Looking to start a Church or Ministry? The Corporation Sole is currently the only way a Church can organize its finances whereas the Church will NOT be under the restrictive laws of 501c3 (that limits Churches and their freedom of speech and politics) but rather the law of 508c1a. Learn everything about the Corporation Sole with our new book today! More
If your looking to start a Church and wanting to be free from the restrictive laws of 501c3, then this book is for you! A Corporation Sole is one of the rarest; least talked about and most advantageous form of incorporating a ministries assets in the world. Understand that a Corporation Sole is NOT you’re Church. It is an incorporated Office (or Title of the Office) of a church or religious organization. It is established solely to manage the Churches assets, finances, and day to day financial operations. It is a Corporation ‘Sole’ because the Office is filled by only one person – (who is typically the head of the church or spiritual organization). Currently, the Corporation Sole is the only known way that a Church can organize its finances whereas the Church itself will NOT be under the jurisdiction of 501c3 but rather the law of both 26 U.S.C § 508(c)(1)(a) and 26 U.S.C § 6033(3)(A)(1-3). Both of these laws not only mandatorily exempt the Church from taxation but also mandatorily exempt the Church from being required to file annual returns to the IRS. It cannot be understated how incredibly vital this book is to every Pastor in America. If you we're looking for a way to free your Church from the restrictive rules governing 501c3 Churches, then this book is for you.
This book will answer tough questions such as:
1. How do I apply or get help with setting up either a Church or a Corporation Sole? *Includes detailed instructions for how to set up your own Church and Corporation Sole.
2. What are common mistakes Churches make when establishing themselves, mistakes that erroneously place them under the jurisdiction of 501c3?
3. Can a Church reorganize its current 501c3 Status in favor of a Corporate Sole?
4. If I get a Corporation Sole, will my Church be considered a 501c3?
5. If our Church decides to reorganize with a Corporate Sole, can our Church be actively involved in political propaganda, attempt to influence legislation or publish political statements on behalf of (or in opposition to) any candidate for public office?
6. What is the difference or advantages of the Corporation Sole versus a traditional 501c3?
7. Can our Church have a Corporate Sole even if we do not live in one of the 8 States that has Corporate Sole Laws?
8. Do you need to have a physical Church building (i.e. 4 walls and a steeple) in order to have a Corporation Sole?
9. Is a Corporation Sole lawfully required to have a polity body or board of trustees like other 501c3’s?
10. Will the Corporation Sole’s incorporated name effect the way people can write tax-deductible checks to your Church and or Ministry?
and MUCH MUCH MORE.
Our ministry, The Empowerment Center has helped hundreds upon hundreds of Churches across America get unshackled from the 501c3 law and instead organize their finances through the incredible Corporation Sole. This book is meant to answer nearly every conceivable question the reader might have related to this topic. We hope you enjoy reading this and share it with ALL of your Pastor friends from ALL Christian denominations so we can take this country BACK from the darkness and into the light of Jesus Christ!
Available ebook formats: