Available formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb
You are Michelle's reader if. . .
- You love adventure and romance featuring knights, dragons and fairies and strong characters who win the day
- You like paranormal romances with sexy alpha males and spunky heroines who fight for what’s right
- You like sexy contemporary romances with sassy heroines who love high fashion
- You love fantasy worlds with magic, romance, dragons, castles, elves and fairies with classic good vs. evil storylines–and good always wins
- You believe in Everlasting Love
- You have a penchant for Swashbuckling Adventure
- You have an affinity for Heart-Stopping Action
Michelle Miles grew up in North Central Texas in a rodeo town but was far more interested in nerdy things like Star Trek and Star Wars. She started writing fan fiction in high school. When being Indiana Jones or a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader didn't work out, she decided writing was her gig and has wanted to write her own stories ever since.
Her love of romance started when she picked up Victoria Holt and Daphne du Maurier and was immediately smitten with the genre. But she also found another love in the fantasies of Patricia A. McKillip and Anne McCaffrey. Since she couldn’t decide which genre to pick—and because she’s a true Gemini—she decided it would be super fun to write contemporary and fantasy romance. She is a member of Romance Writers of America and has served on the board of several chapters as president and treasurer.
In her spare time, she enjoys listening to music, reading and watching movies. A Native Texan, she loves castle, dragons, fairies and elves and is an avid Game of Thrones fan. She can be found online at Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Goodreads.