Obamacare and The Affordable Care Act
This eBook was written out of the need for people to become familiar with and understand the new Healthcare reform. There has been a lot of speculation as to what this new healthcare law is and is not.
It is the author’s hope that the information inside this eBook will provide its readers with information that would assist understanding the present healthcare reform. More
We have taken a 2600 page legislature and condensed it into a few relevant pages for you to quickly read and understand the content and be able to make practical and informed decisions that will affect your life and the lives of your family.
If you have wondered about this new legislature by asking these questions and many more, then you are reading the right eBook.
1. Will my healthcare cost increase?
2. How do I pick a physician?
3. How do I pay a physician?
4. How do I access a hospital?
5. Which insurance company do I use?
6. Is this like car Insurance?
7. Who pays for my healthcare?
8. Do I have to pay more for healthcare?
9. What happens if I don’t want to participate?
These are all very good questions. With this eBook you will be able to gain a core understanding of the The Affordable Care Act.
Available ebook formats: