Available formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Robin Sacredfire is a Researcher, Philosopher and Bestselling Author of dozens of titles, namely, "The Art of Chaos" which was ranked as both an Amazon US Bestseller and Kobo Bestseller in less than 24 hours.
Robin Sacredfire is the Author of a total of 55 Books and Every Single One of Them is a Kobo Best Seller. Nearly all books became Amazon bestsellers as well.
For more info visit: www.22lions.com
10 Reasons to read Robin Sacredfire's books...
1. "A great recipe containing love, compassion, ethics, persistence, and introspection that rewards one with happiness, success, and service as well.” -Perry Hoeltzell, MD-PhD
2. "His words echo through my soul. He gave me vision into understanding myself. This has allowed me to explore myself and my goals from a new perspective. This author gave me the perfect prescription to finally be able to see." -Michelle Hoeltzell, DNP
3. "I have noticed that my memory has become so much better since I started reading his books. I have always seemed to struggle in recalling what I have read but his books speak to me in a different way and I can read and recall with ease." -Beck Browne
4. “Waited a long time for someone to explain it all so well.” -Susan Calebro
5. “Helped me put my thoughts into reality.” -Adriel Chavez
6. "Truly revealing, enlightening, uplifting and positive.” -Juan Zapata
7. “Easy to understand.” -D. Mercedes Trojanowicz
8. “Very informative and interesting.” -Laurie Boulton
9. “Has made me rethink my life and purpose.” -Adrian Nottage
10. "Very insightful.” -Benjamin Martinez