Learn how to self-publish eBooks and books in print here! Become a sucessful indie author by using hints and tips that no author has ever told before. Hints and tips about marketing, social media and selling your books. This is your guide to self-publishing eBooks and books in print along with hints and tips that will help you succeed. More
Have you ever wanted to see your eBook on Amazon? Do you define yourself as a writer or journalist and want to capture your thoughts or research in an eBook? Well, look no further!
Many new authors become frustrated with publishing companies when they repeatedly turn down their submissions. Perhaps you fall into this category? Maybe you are a new author who has not made a name for yourself yet. Have you ever wondered what it takes to publish a piece of writing that you’ve been working so hard on? In this eBook, I will show you how to self-publish your work, create an online presence as well as give you tips on how to market yourself and your book. This eBook is broken down into two parts or sections. The first part discusses how to create and self-publish an eBook and the second half of ‘How to self-publish an eBook and book in print’ eBook will show you how to become a self-published author who in the end will have a book in print to prove it! If you have ever dreamed of becoming an author, this is your chance.
Who is this eBook for?
• Authors who have been repeatedly turned down by conventional publishing houses
• Someone who wants the highest percentage of sales for his or her book
• Teachers, students, mummy bloggers, fiction writers, non-fiction writers (anyone who has written a book or ever dreamed of writing a book)
• Someone who does not have an agent
• First- time writers who have not made a name for themselves yet
• Authors who have a book in print but haven’t gone digital yet
• Anyone who writes about a special niche
• Someone who wants to earn money by blogging
• A published author who wants to write an eBook
Available ebook formats: