Happier Snaps - A Simple Guide on How to Take Better Photos
A simple guide on how to take better photographs, even with basic cameras. No special photographic knowledge or equipment required. More
Are you ever disappointed with your holiday photographs?
When photographing an attractive place, do the find the pictures lack impact?
Do you ever photograph family and friends and find the pictures a big disappointment?
Happier Snaps is a simple guide on how to take more successful photographs with any camera. You don’t need masses of expensive gear to take good photos.
Happier Snaps is aimed at people who have no knowledge of photography and who, in fact, have no real interest in photography. It is made for people who simply want to take great pictures. There is no jargon and no technical stuff, just many easy-to-follow tips to create better photography.
• How to take better photographs of landscapes
• Simple tips to find the best viewpoints
• Improve your pictures of people
• Take more successful sports photographs
• Increase the satisfaction from your holiday pictures
• Fully illustrated with loads of photographic examples
• Save money - fewer wasted prints
• No special equipment required - the most basic compact camera is fine
• Clear, simple and easy-to-follow tips
• Easy to read and no jargon
• No special photographic knowledge required
• Photography for beginners but something for everyone
Available ebook formats: