Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf rtf lrf pdb txt html
Dr Steve Harris has been studying performance for thirty years of which fifteen have been devoted to performance improvement through an integrated mind and body approach.
His Masters’ dissertation at the University of Cape Town focused on business performance improvement. He followed this with a PhD thesis on Mental Toughness as a factor in performance.
This research combined with Steve’s experiences assisting business organizations and sport teams at all levels (including several stints with the Springbok rugby team) led to his work as a motivational speaker, workshop facilitator, key note speaker, MC and author of an e-book.
Steve is the Director of the eta College, an international Sport and Fitness College, reputed to be the best Sport and Fitness College in the world. He has been active in academia, business and sport. The most noteworthy activities have been:
• PhD and MBA
• Mid-week manager for Springbok rugby team
• Mind coach for Springbok rugby team
• Captain of the Clifton Beach challenge team that competed for 21 consecutive years against the Springbok rugby team
• World champion in Surf lifesaving
• Winner Anglo American’s national “Build a Business” contest for entrepreneurs
• General Manager of an International F.M.C.G. company