A Rose for Shyla

1 star1 star1 star1 star0.5 star
A mean girl gets her payback on Valentine's day. A short horror story about the evils that girls do and how someone chooses to handle that evil.
Download: epub mobi (Kindle) pdf more read online

Price: Free!

Published: Feb. 09, 2011
Words: 1,550
Language: English
ISBN: 9781458120007
About Bridget Squires

I am a 27 year old single mom. I love writing and it is my ultimate passion. I love anything zombie and write mostly zombie novels as well. Please rate my stories and let me know what you think! This helps me to become a better writer and improve my skills! Feel free to contact me on facebook or Myspace. I love meeting new people.

Also by This Author

Reviews

Review by: Mark Jacobs on Feb. 17, 2011 : star star star star star
Wow. Bridget keeps on getting better and better. A cautionary tale that is sure to strike a cord with 98% of the population. The other 2%? well....?
(review of free book)

Review by: Ernest Winchester on Feb. 09, 2011 : star star star star
Ah, the vanity of the vain. The annoyance of the arrogant. The...hell, I can't think of any others.
(review of free book)

Report this book