The Tao of Happiness: Unleash the Happiness Within
“The Tao of Happiness” is a guide on how to be happy without trying to change things and interfere. Instead, I write about letting go, slowing down, finding contentment and enjoying the present moment by truly experiencing it.
The book is a simple reading about what it takes to be happy, how to find joy in everything we do, to fix our relationship with ourselves, be grateful and go with the flow. More
Here are some of the things you’re going to find in it:
- all the elements of happiness;
- the power of acceptance and gratitude;
- mistakes people make when trying to be happy and force things;
- habits of happy people;
- how to let go of the things that prevent us from living freely and consciously: such things are comparing, judging, fear, regrets about the past and worries about the future, etc;
- what is contentment and how to find it;
- a guide on self-healing;
- how to be free of attachment;
- why it’s better to let things happen in their natural way;
and much more.
Is happiness achievable?
Absolutely! This book is all about how easy it is to become a happy person and remain so for the rest of your life.
What does it take to be happy?
It doesn’t require hard work, effort, dedication or a lot of time. You don’t need to set goals and follow them. These are things you need to do on your way to success, but unlike it, happiness is right here, right now.
What you need to do is make a tiny change in your mindset, to come to a few deep realizations, fix the relationship you have with yourself and accept things as they are.
Why Tao of Happiness?
I love the principles of Taoism, Zen and Minimalism and have used them throughout the book. They are philosophies with which I explain how simple and beautiful things already are, how going with the flow is the right thing to do and that letting go of expectations will help us let in joy and peace.
I chose to write about happiness because that’s what we all need more of in our lives. And that’s the thing I’ve achieved to a certain extent and wanted to share with you.
Available ebook formats: