Available ebook formats: epub mobi pdf lrf pdb txt html
Ken Donaldson has extreme compassion for people who struggle with making healthy and positive changes in their lives. Ken’s 25-year background as a mental health, addiction and relationship counselor gives him a unique perspective on emotional intelligence and change management. Ken has worked with numerous companies and organizations on various issues associated with emotional intelligence, including stress reduction, work-life balance and high performance communication. Some of his business clients include:
• Allstate Insurance Company
• American Marketing Association
• Argosy University
• Ceridian Lifeworks
• Directions for Mental Health
• Eckerd College
• Florida Nurses Association
• Florida Recreation and Parks Association
• Grow Financial Federal Credit Union
• MacKinnon Equipment & Services
• Magellan Health Services
• National Association Medical Staff Services
• National Association of the Remodeling Industry
• Pinellas Realtor Organization
• Seattle Study Club
• Suncoast Mental Health Counselors Association
• Tampa Bay Executive Forum
• Tampa Bay Professional Coaches Association
• The Arts Center
• Turning Point of Tampa
• University of South Florida
• University of Tampa
• Verizon Wireless
Ken is a trusted advisor to the media, as he has appeared numerous times on NPR, Good Day Tampa Bay, Daytime, Fox 13 News, News Channel 8, and Studio 10 TV, as well as in The Tampa Tribune, the St. Petersburg Times and Tampa Bay Times.
Ken was also a 2006 recipient of the Tampa Bay Business Journal Health Care Heroes Award for the significant impact he made on positive mental health care in the Tampa Bay area.
Whether serving in the capacity of a keynote speaker or embarking on longer intensives, in front of 10 people or 5000; Ken’s experiences have given him a unique perspective beyond conventional education. Ken has taught and inspired thousands of people in the art of conquering the stumbling blocks that hinder their success. Ken’s credentials include: Licensed mental health counselor; board certified as an addictions professional and clinical hypnotherapist; and certified as a master relationship coach.
Ken is also the author of Marry YourSelf First! Saying “I Do” to Life of Passion, Power, Purpose and Prosperity.
Ken helps average people become leaders, mediocre managers become exceptional, and great leaders become extraordinary.