The Sweat Lodge is for Everyone: We Are All Related.
This book is the non-Native’s guide to understanding, participating in, and benefiting from Native American Sweat Lodge ceremonies. More
The Sweat Lodge is For Everyone whatever your ethnic or religious background.
The Native American Sweat Lodge Ceremony offers so many benefits, both spiritual and physical for anyone who has the opportunity to take part in one.
This book is the non-Native’s guide to understanding, participating in, and benefiting from Native American Sweat Lodge ceremonies.
In this book you will discover:
- How the Sweat Lodge is a direct line to the Spirit world
- Why intention and respect are so important
- Why we really are “all related”
- How to build and perform your own Sweat Lodge
- Sweat Lodge traditions around the world
- The significance of totem animals, especially the eagle
This book will show you how to incorporate Native American religious beliefs into your own Spiritual practice and enable you to get in touch with Mother Earth’s energy.
About the author: Rev. Irene McGarvie is an ordained Spiritualist minister and author of numerous books on Spirituality and personal development.
Available ebook formats: