Mandy White grew up on a farm in Creston, British Columbia, then later relocated to the West coast of Canada, where she currently resides. Living her dream of being one of those weird, reclusive writer types, she can usually be found lurking in the forest somewhere on Vancouver Island.
When not distracted by shiny objects, Mandy writes most of her fiction in the horror genre, at times featuring Canadian characters and locations in her stories.
Author of three novels and two anthologies, Mandy is particularly fond of short stories. She is founder of WPaD (Writers, Poets and Deviants), a group of writers known for publishing charity anthologies for MS.
Books by Mandy White:
- The Feeder
- Avenging Annabelle
- The Jealousy Game
- Dysfictional: Short Stories for Twisted Minds
- Dysfictional 2: Shreds of Sanity
- Creepies: Twisted Tales From Beneath the Bed by WPaD (contributor)
- Passion’s Prisms: Tales of Love & Romance by WPaD (contributor)
- Dragons and Dreams: A Fantasy Anthology by WPaD (contributor)
- Tinsel Tales: A Holiday Treasury by WPaD (contributor)
- Goin’ Extinct: Tales From the Edge of Oblivion by WPaD (contributor)
on April 19, 2011 :
This is an EXCELLENT book! Initially I thought it was a short story (a drama) but it turned out that this book is a guide detailing the characteristics of a jealous/abusive man and teaching women how to identify the jealous type. The author pulls from personal experiences and that of other women. Her break-down of a jealous man is spot on (as the players change but not the game...that is always the same). I recommend this book to ALL women. Those who are looking for love (so they know what to avoid) and those who need to open their eyes (already in a relationship that is abusive). Read to the very end, where the author shares extra tid bits that I call eye-openers.
(reviewed within a week of purchase)