Alex Listengort (Александр Листенгорт) was born in Moscow in 1993. After his travel to Jurmala, Latvia, he began to write. He started to work on his first book (“The New Stage of Awakening”) at 18. Now, he studies on the 5th course of Moscow State Linguistic University (the Maurice Thorez InYaz) at the faculty of international relations (this University was finished as well by Alex’s grand- and great-grandfather, Yuri and Michael Rozenshtekhers). Besides the literary creation and journalism, the author is also engaged professionally in linguistics, teaching and practice in the international relations’ scope. Alex speaks 8 languages on different level on which he writes poems. The main topic of his creations are: esoterics and spirituality, philosophy, psychology, self-development, Reiki and linguistics.
The most famous works by Alex Listengort for current moment are:
- The non-fiction book “New Stage of Awakening” (Новый Этап Пробуждения), which represents a “spiritual encyclopedia, a philosophic concept, a lighthouse of truth on the way of spiritual searches of human’s mind, heart and soul; it contains such texts, that provide the direction, bless and energy for human beings to comprehend itself, to know life, and, finally, to the Awakening, Awareness, eternal Truth, Happiness, Love, Grace, to the Creative and Life self-fulfillment. “New Stage of Awakening” is an Angel’s Revelation on what does go on in the world and on the meaning of human life – of an eternal creator, which is about to reveal its genius, happiness and an eternal source on a stream of spiritual Awakening. This Book is a Divine Song which, with its mind, heart and soul, does listen a man, heading for knowing its nature and the divine origin of its life. A Life of a Man is a Way Home of a Stranger, a Way to its Parents of a Child, a way of Soul to Happiness, and in everyone’s life it comes such a moment, when it starts to seek its trails and the stars shining in front: right this moment may be called a “New Stage of Awakening”;
- A poetry book “Ocean of Divinity” (Океан Божественности) in Russian, which comprises many different topics: poems on nature, motherland, esoteric and philosophic lyrics;
- A poetry book “Ocean of Divinity” in foreign languages (English, Spanish, Armenian, Hebrew, English);
- An essay “Three days in the glory of Arcakh” (Три дня во славе Арцаха) on Alex’s journey to the Nagorno-Karabakh republic;
- Such works as “Every language is a special energy” and “Happiness” in the world languages” – on the features of perception of different languages of the world.
Alex also has some articles about the Reiki healing and spiritual practice. Alex Listengort continues its intensive creative activities: as is known, a novel “The Return” and the linguistic work “World Languages: A Live Energy” are preparing.