Teaching In Thailand: A Practical System
The book will tell you everything you need to know before teaching in Thailand. From how to land a job to how to deal with administration to how to make the most out of your time in the country. Go in depth with chapters on how to relate to students and simplify concepts, and learn how to be a more effective teacher. It will make beginning English teachers immediately more confident and efficient More
Are you a teacher looking to enhance your career with an exciting new opportunity in paradise?
Are you a recent graduate looking for an adventure before settling into a career at home?
Maybe you’re thinking about trading in your day job for a teaching gig in the exotic land of smiles - Thailand.
With this book under your belt you’ll learn…
• How to choose a school that’s right for you
• How to find a legitimate job quickly
• How to interact with Thai students, staff, and administration, as well as foreign staff
• How to manage a Thai classroom
• What you MUST know from a TEFL course
• TONS OF NEW GAMES and activities to use in your Thai classroom
• How to see through the eyes of your Thai students to best help them learn
• How to make effective lesson plans, worksheets, and tests
• How to simplify difficult teaching topics
• How to teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing to any type of student
• How to teach English in a fun and confident way
Whatever your position, Teaching in Thailand: A Practical System will tell you everything you need to know before making the leap. The author has lived in Thailand for seven years, and writes completely from firsthand experience. There is no other book that gives such a detailed firsthand account of the teaching system in Thailand, from how to land a job to how to deal with administration to how to make the most out of your time in the country.
Go in depth with chapters on how to relate to students and simplify concepts, and learn how to be a more effective and fun teacher. Teaching English in Thailand: A Practical System, will make beginning English teachers immediately more confident and efficient, and will even provide little known tips and tricks for teaching veterans. Most people take a year or two to learn the ropes, which can be frustrating and isn’t very lucrative. Skip that step and jump right into teaching success! You want your time in Thailand to be a successful, fun, and rewarding experience. Purchase this book today to make the transition as smooth as possible, wow your peers, and improve your students’ learning.
Even if you’ve already been teaching, the book can motivate you to find an even better position or step up your lessons. Teaching in Thailand is a fantastic experience you’ll remember for the rest of your life, as long as you know what you’re getting yourself into. Eliminate surprises and enhance your career and life with first-hand advice.