24 Hours' Notice
One 19-year-old, 24 hours' notice, one handheld computer, one keyboard, one knapsack, one sleeping bag. Three months, one thousand miles on foot, ninety-two nights of sleep.
Tomas flew to Europe with no connections, but met many who sent him home a changed man. These journals were written as they happened. More
This book takes place in the year 2000. Do you remember the world back then?
- I was the only person to walk completely from Heathrow to Gatwick airports (London).
- I stayed with a doctor family for two weeks because of necessary surgery. I never knew them before I went to their front porch.
- I met a famous girl pop group. That I liked.
- I went to a fashion week show because I was in the area.
- This is a random journey in 4 different countries where I had to survive and live wild.
- I sent usual e-mails to friends and family and this was the year 2000.
This trip to Germany, Netherlands, England and France changed my life forever, for the better. It is a great book for young people who want to travel and see the world.
Available ebook formats: