You and Your Canary - Fun Tips and Health Pet
In this book, you will find out everything you need to know to about "You And Your Canary!:"
- Learn what types of canaries there are and how to choose.
- Find out how to choose a veterinarian for your bird.
- Discover the best foods for your canary.
- How to get your bird to sit on your hand. More
That headline might be a bit misleading but only if you were tattling on someone else's illegal activity. It was a phrase that old-time criminals often used to describe how one person incriminates another to authorities.
Also, another phrase carries unpleasant correlation. That has to do with "canaries in a coal mine!" As recently as the the 1980's some miners in the U.K. still used canaries to make sure the air in a mine was breathable.
That particular practice was ended in 1986 when more than 200 birds were phased out of Britain's mining pits. The government found that modern technology is more favorable than using birds to detect harmful gases.
These adorable little birds have been among the most most popular pets for a very long time. Now, you can find out why people who have these creatures as companions say there are real advantages to having a canary as a pet.
Canaries require much less care then many other exotic birds. They are lively and their antics can keep you occupied for hours at a time. They are colorful and their play is fun to watch.
Is a canary right for you?
I guess that depends on you and what you are looking for in a new pet.
- What if you could learn all about the canary BEFORE you acquire one?
- What if you were able to have a guide to follow from the beginning?
- What if you could learn about hazards to the bird in your home?.
You're in luck because there is an answer to those questions and more. And, all you need is our handy guide "You And Your Canary!"
This basic guide will help you to learn about:
- How simple it is to get started.
- How to choose a cage for your bird.
- Why clubs can be advantageous.
- What are some common things to avoid.
- The best tools you should have on hand.
- How you can deal with molting.
Available ebook formats: