Available ebook formats: epub
The author is a graduate of St. Louis University School of Medicine, Missouri, USA. B.S. at Brigham Young University, Utah, U.S.A. Post-doctoral training at the University of California, San Diego. Presently an active member of various professional and beneficial organizations.
• American Academy of Pediatrics.
• Board certified and a Diplomate of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
• American Medical Association.
• California Medical Association.
• San Diego Medical Association.
• Clinical professor of pediatrics at the University of California, San Diego.
• International Rotary-Chula Vista, San Diego.
• Ex-Lieteunant of the U.S. Navy.
• Ex-candidate to the presidency of Perú, 2001.
• Ex-Honorary Consul of Perú.
San Diego, California, USA.
• Best autobiography, “San Diego BOOK AWARDS”, 1997.
Multiple titles of recognition to the author:
• Illustrious son of the village of Andahuaylillas, Cuzco, Perú.
• Illustrious visitor to the city of Ica, Perú.
• Recognized for his multiple Medical Missions of the cities of Iquitos, Ayacucho, Cajamarca Trujillo, Arequipa, Pucallpa, Nauta and the jungles of Brazil. Assisted in the earthquake of Mexico City in 1985.
• Medalla del Colegio Médico,
• Recipient of humanitarian and leadership awards: PAMS, California Medical Association, and Rotary International, USA.