1,000 Words for English Learners
1,000 Words for English Learners is a self-study reference book for intermediate, advanced and master English learners. It helps you use English fluently and quickly when talking to people who speak English well. It is packed with clear explanations of words, well-written sample sentences, and plenty of useful exercises with answers. It also contains 100 tips for studying English. More
Speak Perfectly in English and Communicate with Millions of People Around the World
Do you feel jumpy at the thought of speaking in English? Do you ask people to slowly repeat for you what they have said in that language? Are you embarrassed because you can't join even casual talks in English?
Here is something that will help you.
1,000 Words for English Learners will aid you in learning English easily and successfully. It is packed with straightforward explanations of words, well-written sample sentences, and plenty of helpful exercises.
1,000 Words for English Learners will assist you in using English confidently and correctly when communicating with family, friends and acquaintances who speak English well. The expressions with names, idioms, phrasal verbs and sayings explained in this book are well-chosen to equip you with functional knowledge of English.
What's more, 1,000 Words for English Learners is loaded with bonus tips on how to learn English in ways that have been proven effective.
- Ideal for intermediate, advanced and master learners of the English language
- Contains 100 English expressions with common human names
- Contains 500 English idioms about everyday matters like sports, religions, relationships, love, food, colors, clothes, animals and more
- Contains 300 English phrasal verbs about weather, travels, time, relationships, food, families, and more
- Contains 100 sayings that are applicable to everyday life
- Includes difficult and confusing English words
- Includes simplified definitions of words
- Includes well-constructed sample sentences
- Has plenty of tests with answers
- Has suggested individual and group activities for learning as well as 100 bonus tips about studying English
Available ebook formats: